What information do we collect from you? The High Flower collects information from its customers only when we receive an order or you subscribe for our newsletter. At the time of registration or placing the order, we ask you to share a few personal details. This includes your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and payment information.
How do we use your information?
We collect the information from our customers to use in any of the following ways:
- At The High Flower, we aim to offer you good services and fulfill your timely needs. The information drawn helps us to personalize your requirements.
- We value our customers and strive to offer quick customer support and response. Your information helps us to channelize the details and response in a faster way.
- We may communicate with you through the mode of communication you approve. We take adequate measures protect the privacy of our customers and their personal information.
- We value the information and feedback we receive from our customers. This makes us improvise the information posted on our website.
- The information provided makes us send you periodic mails to notify about new arrivals, company updates, and much more.
How do we protect your information?
We respect our customers and value the information shared with us. To ensure protection of personal details, we follow a variety of security measures. We secure your personal details through security networks accessible to only a few professionals. They have the authority to access the networks in case but will keep it confidential.
The cookies help us know about your choice of products and the items put in your shopping cart. This makes us save your requirements for future services.
You may turn off cookies sent by us but that might hamper some of our functions. Yet, you can place the order with our customer support service.
Do we involve third parties to share information?
The High Flower does not involve any third party in the whole transaction. Therefore, your personal information are not disclosed, sold, or traded to a third party. In general circumstances, we do not use the details for site promotion, marketing or other applications. However, we may share your details if it complies with the country law, impose our site policies, or protect our rights.